Michigan Map with Individual Hyperlinked Objects – Quickly and Easily Add an Interactive Michigan Map to Projects!
A clickable selection map of Michigan can add simple, visual navigation to any Michigan related web site. PresentationMall’s ClickableMapz™ are html selection maps that are designed for use on websites. A user simply clicks on “hot spots” on the map to navigate to relevant web pages either within the current site or to external websites.
With our clickable maps for websites, website owners and developers can add and customize a visually stimulating Michigan map to any web page in just minutes!
- Resizable image map designed to fit most virtually all web page designs. Existing size fits in 500px X 500px space and can be scaled down to fit any space.
- Easily to customize. Specify where “hotspots” link by specifying the URL for each object.
- Easily specify alternative text for non-graphic browsers and search engine friendliness.
- Easy-to-follow instructions!
Download file includes:
This interactive HTML clickable map includes Four (4) versions of Michigan Map with county boundaries (Michigan Map – Single Color Without County Names, Michigan Map – Single Color With County Names, Michigan Map – Multi Color Without County Names, Michigan Map – Multi Color With County Names)
- Included is an example Michigan image map file (.htm)
- Included is an Adobe Illustrator version of Michigan map for an ultimate level of customization.
- Included is the ClickableMapz Instruction Manual, with detailed, step by step instructions for implementing the Michigan map within your website.
HTML image map is supported by virtually all browsers and versions.
- Adobe Dreamweaver® or other Image Map editor to customize map size. (Map can be edited with a text editor but requires some basic HTML knowledge)
- Adobe Illustrator® to customize colors and edit map features (not required to use map)
Download the map immediately after purchase!
View ClickableMapz Instruction Manual for this interactive Michigan map for websites.